Sign in to follow this  
300 wsm

My wifes first Whitetail hunt

SWEET! Hope you had an extra pair of shorts in your pack, or at least some baby wipes. :blink:

Is that a Springfield XD?

He leaped at me and I shot him in the head at about 5 feet. The lion went limp and hit my feet.

No Way! That is amazing right there, one camp fire story for all time! Congratulations on the animals and thanks for sharing!

Great story. I don't dare let my wife hear this one. I have trying to get her to go hunting with me, but this story would surely scare the heck out of her.

So what was your wife thinking as he was charging you was she ready to shoot him off you if you did not connect?

Crazy!

Yeah you know the shot could have been placed just little lower and to the left though. Not impressed.... Not even a little.....

jk

-Thats wicked awesome man

PS, Dennis loved the story.

-Your freinds at Swire Coca Cola

WOW.... nice cate.... So did you tag the lion or claim it as self defense shooting? :D :D :D

Sweet buck that your wife shot. Congrats on the hunt. My wifes first ever deer hunt is this weekend. I hope to have the same story but I'll use the rifle on the cat not my pistol thank you very much.

Yes I love that XD40. My wife didnt even see it until it was on me. Yes I did tag the lion. He will be made into a rug.