Sign in to follow this  
My Rights As An American

Wanted: golf irons inexpensive

Ok, golfing for the first time in 5 years soon (which is how often I golf) and my irons are from the 1970s and 1980s, falling apart. Need some decent, inexpensive irons. Have a set laying around you do not need? I am the man! I know I can get older sets for like $50 but they are not always close.

Live in Gilbert near Gilbert and the 60. Work in Tempe near Warner and I10. Heading to Goodyear tomorrow evening, and Flagstaff Saturday. Lots of places to meet up! Hook an old man up with your sloppy seconds golf irons!  

Sorry, if your buddy in Texas or Alabama has a set that is like new, just email his Google email, I will pass.

"Wanted: golf irons inexpensive"

New way to hunt, hit them with a club, or drive a ball and take them down? I'd hate to ask what the hole in one would be. How many strokes is par? How do you work the handicap? I guess the fairways would constantly be changing? Could you use a range finder or would it still be prohibited? Would the 19th hole still be the same or is that when you process your win? Etc, etc, etc....😁

15 minutes ago, Boarman03 said:

"Wanted: golf irons inexpensive"

New way to hunt, hit them with a club, or drive a ball and take them down? I'd hate to ask what the hole in one would be. How many strokes is par? How do you work the handicap? I guess the fairways would constantly be changing? Could you use a range finder or would it still be prohibited? Would the 19th hole still be the same or is that when you process your win? Etc, etc, etc....😁

Big bulls on the golf course…

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, bigorange said:

Big bulls on the golf course…

The one time I played at elephant rocks in  Williams I had to wait for elk to get off the green

• Like 2