Outdoorlife602

WTB Youth XL/ Mens small camo and size 8.5/9 boots for my son

My son has an elk hunt coming up and has outgrown all his stuff from last year. He is 12 and wears a mens small or youth xl. I have a ton of medium and large stuff he’s grown out of I could also trade. Also need mens size 9 boots if anyone has a pair. 

6B6984D8-D1C7-4907-8B80-779D1AAF75A1.jpeg

Lol I saw that… crazy it’s even the same sizes! We started packing today which included trying on camo from last year. Kid grew 4 inches and two full shoe sizes 🤦‍♂️

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Bill@roofer said:

I have a pair of size  10 Browning camo hikers either one of you can have for your kids. Maybe a little big but??

Appreciate the offer. I wear a 10 as well and they’re a little too big on him. 

• Like 1

I live in mesa and have size 9 boots, quite a few extra pairs in the garage, free to kids. Starting next tuesday I am starting a concrete job in central phoenix and will be there morning to very early afternoon for around 5 days.

Rocky size 9, Lowa 9 but are tight so more like 8.5, Merril 8.5 that are more like 9s, a couple new balance warmer weather size 9. Will need footbed inserts.

I may have some pants and shirts that fit.

Kent

20220925-171232.jpg

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, krp said:

I live in mesa and have size 9 boots, quite a few extra pairs in the garage, free to kids. Starting next tuesday I am starting a concrete job in central phoenix and will be there morning to very early afternoon for around 5 days.

Rocky size 9, Lowa 9 but are tight so more like 8.5, Merril 8.5 that are more like 9s, a couple new balance warmer weather size 9. Will need footbed inserts.

Kent

20220925-171232.jpg

Cool Beans Kent.

3 hours ago, krp said:

Kent

20220925-171232.jpg

Awesome of you to offer. Sent a PM wed love a pair.