Sign in to follow this  
hntr4life

A perfect plan

Wow what toads! Awesome job on a couple of smoker bucks, thanks for sharing them with us. A huge congrats to you.

Phil

Wow! :o Congrats on some stud bucks! Ya Durand sure has a knack for finding some big ole critters! -Jimmy

chuckd, hungover? I don't even remember taking that picture. And Mike, you tossing a ringer is about as rare as me finding a buck like this one.

Albert,

Congrats to you and Dur for a couple of great Mule Deer Bucks. Dur looks a little hungover in that picture. Nah, just giving him a hard time. I met you a few years back. Durand and I were roomates for a while. If anybody can find those Mule Deer Bucks it's Durand. Congrats again on two awesome bucks and executing a perfect plan!

Charlie

If i know Durand he's hungover (he's a cousin of mine plus we grew up together). He's the guy to take you out an find those great cedar bucks.

Congrats to both of you on a couple great bucks.

--

chuckd, hungover? I don't even remember taking that picture. And Mike, you tossing a ringer is about as rare as me finding a buck like this one.

Hey Assassin, do you even remember shooting the deer?

I take it you and Luke were unable to find any other shooters the rest of the season?? To bad he (Luke) had such a case of the fever, it would have really been awesome if we could have made it a three fer.

I'll probably see you when I'm up to pick up my meat.

Thanks to everyone for all the great posts.

Hey Assassin, do you even remember shooting the deer?

I take it you and Luke were unable to find any other shooters the rest of the season?? To bad he (Luke) had such a case of the fever, it would have really been awesome if we could have made it a three fer.

I'll probably see you when I'm up to pick up my meat.

Thanks to everyone for all the great posts.

I do vividly taking that buck but I don't remember you being such a bad photographer. :P Let me know when you are headed up so we can put a hurt'n on all the coyotes that were running circles around our bucks all week long.