Sign in to follow this  
couesdeerhntr

Well those posts i posted got taken down fast

If i cant post those here can i post them in campfire? Super scary that i am getting censored here just like facebook or twitter. Super sad. Just sharing videos didnt even say anything. Been on here a while but after those posts taken down like that dont no what to say.

Definitely feel like those post are political discussions related to hunting as my rights as an American from guns to all sorts of things hunting are effected by these upcoming elections and who we vote for!

7 minutes ago, muledeerarea33? said:

Not taken down, I just saw them.

I cant see them anymore? I posted two videos one of the view bashing republican white women and the other of our president making a speech. Now gone on my end

They’re in the basement…along  with most all republican/ conservative posts.   I’m with ya on the party sensorship, they joined my comments on our feeble minded executive leader on another thread. Maybe Musk can buy CWT too?

• Like 4

21 hours ago, couesdeerhntr said:

I cant see them anymore? I posted two videos one of the view bashing republican white women and the other of our president making a speech. Now gone on my end

You gotta have respect to get the password for the “non hunting political” stuff. Just remember to have respect. respect for the site, respect for the owners, respect for the mods, and respect for everyone will get you access.

• Like 2

12 hours ago, muledeerarea33? said:

You gotta have respect to get the password for the “non hunting political” stuff. Just remember to have respect. respect for the site, respect for the owners, respect for the mods, and respect for everyone will get you access.

There's a clue in there somewhere but I'm missing it