Sign in to follow this  
Snapshot

Happy Birthday Jim........Antlerdog.

Happy birthday Bro. I will have to drive down on the quad and have a cold one with you!

Sounds like the beginning of a CW.com party!!

Happy Birthday Jim!

Amanda

Happy birthday Bro. I will have to drive down on the quad and have a cold one with you!

Happy Birthday Jim!

Amanda

Snapshot,

4:03 AM!!!!! Good Lord!

I was asleep at that time dreaming of the buck I could possibly kill on my B-day!

I was hunting a canyon That my dad was hunting the day I was born. That day he shot a buck that won a rifle in a big deer contest in Tucson with a field dressed weight of 112 pounds! The deer was a big 3 ptr with long tines. The antlers dissapeared, but were thought to have been B&C class! I do have the rifle that was won from that day.

Every few years I get to hunt on my B-day. I like hunting the same spot where my dad shot that buck the day I was born!

Thank You SO MUCH Jim Reynolds (Antlerdog)

Happy Birthday Jim!

Amanda

Snapshot,

I was asleep at that time dreaming of the buck I could possibly kill on my B-day!

I was hunting a canyon That my dad was hunting the day I was born. That day he shot a buck that won a rifle in a big deer contest in Tucson with a field dressed weight of 112 pounds! The deer was a big 3 ptr with long tines. The antlers dissapeared, but were thought to have been B&C class! I do have the rifle that was won from that day.

Every few years I get to hunt on my B-day. I like hunting the same spot where my dad shot that buck the day I was born!

:P I have to get up at 3:30 a.m on workdays, to be up at the jobsite in Catalina by 6:00 a.m, so I log on early and pour some coffee in my eyes, hop in the shower and off I go. :)

Happy Birthday Jim!

Amanda

Snapshot,

:P I have to get up at 3:30 a.m on workdays, to be up at the jobsite in Catalina by 6:00 a.m, so I log on early and pour some coffee in my eyes, hop in the shower and off I go. :)

Snapshot,

Wow!

I figured I had to get up early in hunting season.

I'm going to take you up on that cold one.

Jim

Happy Birthday Jim!

Amanda

Snapshot,

What an awesome story!! No wonder you turned into such a Coues fanatic!!!

Amanda

Jim, the question is this:

Was your dad more excited about the deer, or your birth?.... I have an idea of what the answer is.... :D