Coues Sniper

Wha-Wha-What???

I'm an admitted Bowtech shooter, but this peaked my interest. Notice below the 340 there is a solocam, and beneath the 360 there is only a pair of eyes. Any of you Mathews faithful care to fill me in? Could they have moved past the solocam?

post-1287-1226609113_thumb.jpg

We were going to talk about this last night when we were recording the show but... we just might be reading way too much into that.... Can you imagine the crow Matthews would have to eat to come out with anything other than a single cam... I just don't know if they would do it...

J

I've heard all kinds of speculation about the new Mathews, everything from 340fps solocams to new cam & 1/2 or dual cams. We'll find out soon enough. I don't care what they end up eating, these new bows sound interesting.

I am going up next week to Kingman and pick up the 2009 Bowtech.Stewart bowman just got them in last week and said they our awesome.They are lighter then last years model and shoot great and are even quieter.

We will know for sure on Monday. I just bought the Dren LD last year and dont think I will be in the market for a new one... unless its really cool.

we are just all going have to wait tell monday to find out. Mathews are not even telling there dealers anything about the bow... but all dealers should be getting there demo bow in on monday at 10am. just a reminder that we are haveing that new grand opening for mathews at ross outdoors and you have the chance to win any mathews old or new!

Grip schmip. That problem is fixed fairly easily ;) . Mathews makes a pretty darn good bow. I don't think they would take that much crap for using something other than the Solocam. Heck, I'd be proud of 'em. It'd be about time they did something radical... to keep up :lol:

Good pick up on the article . . . I would have just looked right over it. . . clever clever indeed. . . .

Not to bash my beloved Mathews Because I Do love Mathews . . . . . but the APA Black Mamba shoots the fastest, as well as the Black Knight from bowtech . . .

Mathews used to approximate things a bit off the IBO speed reality page. . . remember how the Legacy shoots 308 . . . ha! hardly over 280!

My OLD 2003 Ultra2 shoots 325+ . . . (more like 315 decked out) But I love that little plus sign for some reason.

I will shoot it until it falls apart, because it is light, fast, and dependable. And Mathews bashers . . . please dont forget that all you "other guys" are basically copying the mathews lightweight, quiet, short parallel limb designs. . . yes they did invent that. (Stickin up for my homies) B)

although this article intrigues me . . . . . . I wish they would make a dual cam bow at 360+ I would sell off one of my kids to buy it. :P

Speed is overrated. Shot repeatability (is that a word?) is more important, IMO.

If you can't kill at 300 FPS, buy a rifle. :P

All I can say is my Dad buys every new bow that comes out and he has a bowtech and a matthews.He shot his elk this year with the bowtech.He seems to like it a little better.If any of you Know Stewart Bowman,then you know he is pretty savy when it comes to bows.He says that you can not go wrong with either bow.But now that the

bowtech is lighter,he says it is great.He thinks that the mechanical parts of the bowtech are a little ahead of Matthews.