Sign in to follow this  
COUESAZ

Stolen trailer.

OK my trailer i had for sale was stolen this morning. It was a white four door dodge maybe a 2007 that took it. My neighbor said he saw it all take place. The traile has drill holes along the top rail from putting a pipe rack on top. The pipe rack is not there any more though.

480-220-5504

post-171-1227381813_thumb.jpg

Wow, sorry for your loss. Hope they find the culprit. I rank thieves right up there with cow dung!

Well it was a younger man that just moved in with my neighbors. Said he got home at 430 this morning and they were hooking the trailer to the truck. He just thought they worked for me or somthing and were picking up the trailer to go to work. He came down and told me he fills bad, Had he known he would have said somthing to run them off.

The bad thing is they were driving a nicer truck than i can afford and they are stilling from me. Go figure.

Hope you have some luck on catching up with this guy. Brand new truck and out stealing from other people, go figure? I put a motion sensor that works the alarm in the back window to protect my stuff in the bed of my truck after being hit three times!!! I hate thieves!!!!

Can't wait to catch someone in the act!

Justin

I was on a job about three years ago. Doing the plumbing on a safeway remodel. We worked nights on the job. I came out to find a guy in the bed of my work truck with a box in his hands. I got to tee off on this guy nose a few times and he got me once. Then a car pulled up and he jumped in and they took off. That was my best night of work in a long time. It felt good to fill like i got true justce that night. I would love to have that chance with the two dorks that stole this trailer.

That's a bummer man, sorry that happened to you.

A few years back, a friend and I came out of mall store to find a guy trying to remove my friends car stereo. The thief had parked along side of our car, engine running, door open, and was underneath my friend's dash board as we walked up. My friend ran around to the other door, and started to thump on the guy's face. I couldn't reach anything vital, but the thief's legs were hanging out the door, so I started slamming the door on his legs as hard as I could. We kept thumping on the guy, and I can still see that guy's face! His eyes were as big as silver dollars, his face completely terrified! I had two car stereos ripped off from me in years past, so I was really enjoying some payback. We struggled with the guy for about a minute, as he dragged us into his car so he could drive away. I let go of him and ran around to the other side of his car and shut off his engine and took the keys. Finally, the guy slipped out of our hands (he was real greasy) and ran off faster than a coues deer. We called the cops and they finally showed up an hour later. They ran the thief's car, got a name, but they refused to do anything and left. We were a little upset with Tempe's finest. We happened to have a pair of wire cutters, so we did a little re-wiring, or un-wiring of the thief's car. We cut every wire we could reach under the dash and around the engine. We felt much better when we were done. That car sat there at least 6 months before it was towed away.

Anyway, those guys who stole your trailer, some time some day, they will get theirs.

Good luck to you,

Mark

Man Jade sorry that sucks Hopefully it doesn't start off into a streak like my dad has going on that note. My advice CCW-THE PERMIT=SAFETY good luck and I hope you find the turds. David