Sign in to follow this  

Auction tag

11 hours ago, trphyhntr said:

We’re not in the woods, we’re reading online. Some peoples posts can be hard to understand…

I know mine definitely are, never proof read, suck at spelling, have been my whole life . Had bad teachers who would fail you instead of help you. Doesn't bother me to be corrected my wife does it all the time. I just get a kick out of those who are above the rest. Haha. "The woods thing " I was taught title's and money and judgement all goes away when you take the man 20 miles into the woods , spin him around 3 times and what is important, survival. Long answer just me. And sorry I hate the Grammer police because their right. Lol. Rather be a man of my word then a good Grammer guy. Come on draw and thaw

• Like 1

7 hours ago, MogollonMan said:

I think you mean "Does not" or "Doesn't". "Don't mean shoot in the woods" DOESN'T make a whole lot of sense. Also, while it might not mean "shoot in the woods," it can save you from looking like a fool in a written communication chat room.

Maui Sings "You're Welcome"! Have You Seen #Moana

Granddaughters favorite show. And fool I'm good with, I grew up in the generation of sticks and stones may break my bones but names will never hurt me. Backwards these days. All good ill take my bad Grammer to the pond. Thank you Sir.

On 2/19/2024 at 12:45 PM, Roofer Billy said:

My Dad was the one hurt at the home Depot not me. All that crap landed his butt in jail for 6 months. Then he had a heart attack on April 1 St last year . 14 days later he lost his mom. 19 days later my sister. Yes right now I have alot a hate toward everything. I truly apologize if anything said here offends anyone. Including jimmy. But the fact is what took place years ago should have never happened. It changed my sister that day. I never again had the same sister and now my dad sits home waiting for his turn to go. Wasting away in sorrow. And it kills me to the core. That I can't help him😥 

I just thought he quit posting cause he had his money and was enjoying it. Wasn’t aware of jail time and what not. Hope he’s ok, he was a good guy off the forum. What happened if I may ask?

• Like 2

20 hours ago, trphyhntr said:

Apparently his sister made some sandwiches for Jimmy at his restaurant that weren’t good enough so Jimmy John himself fired her on the spot. 

Tragic