bowhunter-tw

UPDATE, RECOVERED Ford F250

Sure glad you got yours back unmolested.                                                                                                                                               They stole my 2000 f350 crew cab 4x4 lariat stake bed on a Saturday night from the old Pima county jail and totaled it Sunday morning. The home owner that they crashed into held them for the cops. The detective told me he already had warrants out on him and he would spend time in jail. He has paid no restitution and the judge gave him probation. I figure I lost close to ten thousand on what the insurance paid and what a replacement cost. 

Fred

6 minutes ago, az rancher said:

Sure glad you got yours back unmolested.                                                                                                                                               They stole my 2000 f350 crew cab 4x4 lariat stake bed on a Saturday night from the old Pima county jail and totaled it Sunday morning. The home owner that they crashed into held them for the cops. The detective told me he already had warrants out on him and he would spend time in jail. He has paid no restitution and the judge gave him probation. I figure I lost close to ten thousand on what the insurance paid and what a replacement cost. 

Fred

Sorry to hear the Fred; I really thought I was in the same boat. Mine is configured exactly as you listed but a 250

49 minutes ago, az rancher said:

Fred

Maybe next time he will steal the judges vehicle. What a Panty Waste.

• Like 2

14 hours ago, bowhunter-tw said:

IM ASTONISHED. They found my truck. It was parked about 3mi from my house in a random apartment complex. Looks like potentially tweakers, everything was rummaged through but nothing gone that I can tell right now. Security system will be installed in the very near future. 

Wow! Exactly the same happened to my Nephew like 6 months ago! The F-250 truck got stolen from his work parking lot. The locks were damage and the ignition too.  The truck was running when the police found the truck also on a parking lot of a apartment complex. The only thing stolen from the truck was his handgun.

• Like 1

On 2/23/2023 at 5:21 AM, DUG said:

Any idea how many miles were put on it during the time it was stolen? Police license plate reader find it? Congrats on getting your truck back.

Looks like maybe 2mi max. Just the distance from my house to the lot they parked in. 

• Like 1

On 2/24/2023 at 8:43 AM, bowhunter-tw said:

Looks like maybe 2mi max. Just the distance from my house to the lot they parked in. 

Looks like many best wishes and prayers were answered. Great news and I learned a lot from your situation.

Best results for the situation! 

Best wishes to all.

• Like 1