GRONG

lion & deer trail cam pics?

I can't find those trail cam pics of that lion stalking that deer, anyone got them. I'm looking for both pics. Of the lion mere feet behind the deer as well as the next pic where the lion is looking in the direction of the camera sans the deer. Can anyone help. Email me the pics at antlerboy@commspeed.net if you could please or list the link to the site where it's posted.

Thanks

for some reason the original post here had a link back to another site. That link no longer works :P Let me see what I can find....

After searching for most of the night ( :P ) I found this one (not as good as I remember though :P ) Maybe someone else has the ability to edit to make it look right

lion.jpg

Seems to me this was disected by someone who was good with image manipulation and he determined it was a hoax. :P

If I recall correctly, the "image detective" said the negative image showed branches out of line an a pretty clear paste job on the lion. He thought the picture was a blend of 2 seperate photos from the same camera.

Not trying to rain on the parade, but That is what I recall. :P

Seems to me this was disected by someone who was good with image manipulation and he determined it was a hoax.  :P

If I recall correctly, the "image detective" said the negative image showed branches out of line an a pretty clear paste job on the lion. He thought the picture was a blend of 2 seperate photos from the same camera.

Not trying to rain on the parade, but That is what I recall. :P

Your recall correctly, although it is still a fun thought I have a better version as my background, but everytime I tried to post it was avatar size

Maybe I dont know any better but, it seems to me that if a lion was that close to a deer, it would already be in "attack" mode. Unless the deer is fake and the lion is trying to figure it out...........

Hey Josh, I ran into you last weeknd at Taco Bell, good to see ya again.

I am pretty sure that pic is a blend of two photos like you guys mentioned. It looks pretty unreal. The lion doesn't even look like it's looking at that deer and he has no intensity in him like a stalking lion would.

Amanda

I sawq this picture broken down on another site and you can actualy see that the lion was put in the photo. They even have it with an elk infront of the lion. I still think it is a cool photo. FAKE OR NOT.

HMMM, innersting! I hadn't kept up on all the mumbo-jumbo. Thanks anyway boys and girls.

Okay I got the original link to work again, so i'm going to repost it here so that it can be found again later.

cougar_deer04sq.jpg

post-50-1094217920.jpg

OK I'm lost here BASS, what are you proving? I don't know what I'm looking for here in your pics. Crazy elk butt in the one pic though.

OK I'm lost here BASS, what are you proving?  I don't know what I'm looking for here in your pics.  Crazy elk butt in the one pic though.

I'm not trying to prove anything (I want to believe that they are real) I'm just posting the pics as they appeared when the original link was posted here on this site. I guess the guys on the other site were just trying to prove that it was a photoshop, but the elk threw us all off. :lol:

I think the point is that just under the red dashed lines you can see the colors are different. They are slightly darker than the rest of the photo. Which means that box with the lion was cut and pasted into that part of the photo.

In addition, what are the odds that you would get a photo of a lion following a deer and a lion following an elk on the same camera. What he got, I believe was a lion photo, a deer photo and an elk photo and he just cut and pasted the lion into the elk and deer photos. It's simple to do in Photoshop.

Amanda

TREESTANDSMAN- I know that guy, he also shot it with a longbow pulling 87 pounds.