Crazymonkey

Unit 22 tagged out!

Thanks to the group of hunters working the ridge next to us . I was able to take this pig at less than 20 feet. We were working one side of the draw and they were on another every so often id glass up to see what they were doing and saw them guns out and went back to looking down our side . I just happened to look back up and saw them frantically waving and pointing. I picked up my 7-08 and worked down less than 10 feet and there they were . A big sow and two little ones came up and crossed the top. Behind them was another group and i got a shot 1st one hit back due to pigs moving but anchored the pig there . The follow up shot did the trick.

My buddy  got  a hail marry last day last few minutes  we could  hunt shot . Working a high draw we had glassed the weekend  before  the hunt and saw pigs in .We didn't  see them this time  so I said  hit the call and it got them running  up the draw in front  of us. He shot and missed  the first  group . I figure  we are done  but hit the call again  and another  group  came out and up . At 167 the shot hit its mark. 3 hours later we were loaded up and  on our way to camp. I got home  at 10 pm Monday  and was supposed  to be up for work  at 11 to start my day at midnight  on Tuesday  . I just took  a extra day and called  it good.

IMG_20230301_081815.jpg

IMG_20230301_081825.jpg

• Like 9

Congrats on a great hunt!

• Thanks 1