Antler assassin

Wtb Ford Fe engine (390-428)

I am looking for a running Fe engine or parts to build one. Looking for all engine parts. This is for my son's truck. Please let me know what you have. Performance parts preferably. Thanks in advance 

I will talk to my dad and see if he wants to part with anything, he has a few. You will get a pm if he is. Would a 352 or 360 be out of the question? What year is the truck?

1 hour ago, fatbastard said:

I will talk to my dad and see if he wants to part with anything, he has a few. You will get a pm if he is. Would a 352 or 360 be out of the question? What year is the truck?

The truck is a 75. My son would prefer a 390 or 428. Thank you very much. We appreciate any help we can get.

4 hours ago, Antler assassin said:

I am looking for a running Fe engine or parts to build one. Looking for all engine parts. This is for my son's truck. Please let me know what you have. Performance parts preferably. Thanks in advance 

DM me a phone number and your name  i will pass n to a friend in Mesa who might  want to sell some of his FE stuff

he is not a member of this board

I have a couple 390 crank cores that should be good, a set of reconditioned rods and maybe a few other pieces that I probably would let go reasonable…probably not going to build another one.

Mark

26 minutes ago, Hoofnit said:

I have a couple 390 crank cores that should be good, a set of reconditioned rods and maybe a few other pieces that I probably would let go reasonable…probably not going to build another one.

26 minutes ago, Hoofnit said:

Mark

Please let me know. We appreciate you 

3 hours ago, Zoltar said:

DM me a phone number and your name  i will pass n to a friend in Mesa who might  want to sell some of his FE stuff

he is not a member of this board

Dm sent thank you 

Let me know if anybody needs any Machine Work done? Bore, hone, balance, pin fit, rebuild rods, decking, surfacing, etc, etc from stock, performance, and race applications.

20220520_130219.jpg

5 minutes ago, joohnnybgood said:

Let me know if anybody needs any Machine Work done? Bore, hone, balance, pin fit, rebuild rods, decking, surfacing, etc, etc from stock, performance, and race applications.

20220520_130219.jpg

I will definitely be getting ahold of you once we find all the parts. Thank you