Sign in to follow this  
twigsnapper

WTB Savage Ultralite 6.5 creedmoor or PRC

Lemme know if you have one you want to sell. Finding new ones on Gunbroker, 6.5 Creedmoor $1220 and 6.5prc for $1320.  Hoping to save a buck if some was wanting to sell.  
Thanks Andy

30 minutes ago, twigsnapper said:

Thanks, just looking for the Savage.

I've got one in 280ai and 6.5prc and shot several others personally and setting up for the GF Expo the last 2 years. You will not be disappointed. 

• Like 1

54 minutes ago, desertmafia21 said:

Just not FTF. A lot of trust with a lot of money.

Is there a way to guarantee receiving a gun when you pay for it out of state? I would really like to know, other than GB. I had a message in my box on longrangehunting that said to use methods that hold the seller accountable. How is that done? 

20 hours ago, Boarman03 said:

Just not FTF. A lot of trust with a lot of money.

Is there a way to guarantee receiving a gun when you pay for it out of state? I would really like to know, other than GB. I had a message in my box on longrangehunting that said to use methods that hold the seller accountable. How is that done? 

Ffl to ffl transfer is what I usually do. FaceTime and communication go a long way.

I was in Prescott Valley Guns a few hours ago.  They had a used 110 UL in 6.5cm with the camo stock.  I think the price was $989.  Don't remember exact price but less than 1k for sure.  Not sure if they have all the LOP spacers and adjustable comb pieces or not.  Give them a call.  I've made several purchases there.  Never a bad experience. They're about a one hour drive from the extreme north valley area.