Sign in to follow this  
GRONG

I'M OFF!!!

Josh Epperson + Jim Reynolds = more bone finding experience (on or off the hoof) than 99.9% of the rest of the Coue's hunters in the world.

I'm going to (conservatively) estimate the unfortunate recipient of Bullet ala Grong at 110 B&C.

T

ps, at least I can take comfort hunting Coues for the first week of archery season knowing that those two daemons are frightening the deer south of the border instead of my backyard...

Absolutely right on that one :)

You're guys' comments are all to kind. I'm just hoping for something that looks good to me and scores A LOT!!! That to much to ask? LOL!!!! I can not wait, been looking forward to this for a few months now. Had the trip planned with two very good friends of mine but because of family reasons or hard financial times it didn't work out for those two dammit. Now that it's just me going it's not gonna be the same but I am very much looking forward to hanging out with Jim and his buddy Steve and getting to spend some good quality time behind the 15X Schwerbinski's for at least an hour or two during the 8 days we're down there. I won't have my cell phone down there to take any pics so there won't be any phone pics to go around but if there's much of any to share I'll do so around the 20th.

To the rest of you going down there this winter, GOOD LUCK and take some good pictures!!!!!

Holy cow....I feel sorry for those old granddad bucks down there! They usually have nothing to worry about but with you and Jim in the woods they are in trouble! You know you both have some serious pressure on your shoulders with all of us waitin' back here to see the matching pair of 120"s that I'm sure will be ridin' back with ya! LOL! Sorry for pointing it out, but you do have some pressure on ya! LOL! Best of luck chasin' those dream bucks, even if you don't kill em' we will be OK with a great story and pics regardless! JIM>