Time to refresh, things are going well. Gotten a few jokers but you'll have that in this world. Anyway thankyou for all the replies and anyone else looking for diesel repair to your door. Give Hunter a call 9289786008

Thank you again for the replies. He enjoyed meeting some of the members here. Give him a call

Things are going while, just one joker screwed him with PayPal. If he was from here he will be put on blast. Some people have balls. Keep the calls coming.

Thanks to everyone and merry Xmas.

4 hours ago, wildwoody said:

Things are going while, just one joker screwed him with PayPal. If hevwas from here he will be put on blast. Some people have balls. Keep the calls coming.

That's a bunch of BS.

• Like 1

Doing my batteries today. Not looking forward to it. Each one of those darn things weigh as much as a coues! 

• Like 1

On 12/22/2023 at 8:00 AM, wildwoody said:

Things are going while, just one joker screwed him with PayPal. If he was from here he will be put on blast. Some people have balls. Keep the calls coming.

Go take back items not paid for .... ?

2 hours ago, ctafoya said:

Doing my batteries today. Not looking forward to it. Each one of those darn things weigh as much as a coues! 

I got 6 1/2 years out of the Die Hard Platinums. I now have over three years on the X-Treme X2's from Batteries Plus and yes they are plenty heavy.

1 hour ago, HyNoon said:

Go take back items not paid for .... ?

Like remove from vehicle after installed? Unfortunately that is not legal todo even if a low life doesn't pay. It sucks. Cant use a gun to collect either  

• Like 1

You need to get creative, I owned a tool truck. Did lot's of things to collect money.

Have someone start calling him and bugging the shoot out of him saying your with collections.

Mail him invoices with threatening high interest penalties if not paid by a certain date.

Don't let him get away...

• Like 3

At least put the a holes tires on flat every day 

• Like 2