30 minutes ago, ctafoya said:

At least put the a holes tires on flat every day 

Best to chalk it up and move on rather than stoop to his level.

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, PRDATR said:

That’s the smart thing to do but sometimes you just can’t let them get one over! 25 years ago I had a customer owed $3500 on a completed landscape and he ghosted me for a month. Finally I took 3 guys over to his place and started pulling queen palms out and putting them in the trailer. He came running out with his check book claiming he’d been out of town. Funny thing was I knocked on the door prior to letting the games begin and nada. Took us a couple hours to put the yard back together and clean it up! 😂

Sure made me feel better though!!

• Like 3

Hay there's a learning curve. Unfortunately the guys name was Ryne, used PayPal and some how used his computer to generate phone or text. Buuuut he does have his address because he went there. Ya thankyou guys. Ill also post it here just incase he's from here. Merry Christmas my friends.

• Like 1

53 minutes ago, PRDATR said:

Not slash em, just let the air out 

3 hours ago, wildwoody said:

Like remove from vehicle after installed? Unfortunately that is not legal todo even if a low life doesn't pay. It sucks. Cant use a gun to collect either  

Yes that's what I meant. Go take the parts back off of the vehicle.... but he can actually put a mechanics lien on a vehicle in Arizona... if he has the vin and registered owners' information. Depending on the dollar amount it might be worth it. I can ask a buddy, but he might have to fill out a police report as well. 

• Like 2

Hopefully everyone had a great news years eve and didn't drink to much. Hope all trucks are running good but if not give Hunter  a call. 928 978 6008

Happy New Year to All 

Hunter was saying you would be shocked on info downloads by dealerships, wish I could say it was only diesels. Give him a call. 928 978 6008

Thankyou for the support. Got a few more calls from members. Give him a call, 928 978 6008 Hunter

Hunter is now on the from Copperstatediesel bonce any questions maybe we need to get a diesel Q&A or just mine is better then yours. Thanks for your continued support.

Its time to get your diesel's ready for the summer, turbo's reseals, fluids. Brakes, high pressure oil pumps and everything else thats on them darn things. Give Hunter a call at 928-978-6008. Thank you for all of your support. 

• Like 1

I had Hunter come out and work on my 2015 ram 2500, he came out quick and diagnosed the problems. He has since been out a couple times to do some work for me and he is very knowledgeable and also reliable. He is a great tech and I wouldn't bother calling anyone else for my truck. Thanks Hunter for everything brotha.

• Like 4

On 5/11/2024 at 10:06 AM, Sheephntr said:

I had Hunter come out and work on my 2015 ram 2500, he came out quick and diagnosed the problems. He has since been out a couple times to do some work for me and he is very knowledgeable and also reliable. He is a great tech and I wouldn't bother calling anyone else for my truck. Thanks Hunter for everything brotha.

Thanks man! Appreciate everything!