t church

Yellow Lab

4 yrs old not good around chickens will be your best friend needs attn. AKC papers intact Male loving guy Free to good home where someone will love him Tom 623 606 4400   Queen Creek area Has not hunted

Post a pic of this stud that's what gets people going. I will also ask a couple of people I know. Good luck

My Yellow Lab, aka chicken killa, turned into an awesome pheasant dog. 

I did not punish her because the bird(s) flew into her fenced yard. Plus, hard to get mad at a bird dog for doing bird dog stuff.

Look at it like a good use of a chicken to prove they posses the prey drive they will need to hunt.

This would likely be a great pooch for the right owner.

0?ui=2&ik=fb82839787&attid=0.1&permmsgid=msg-f%3A1768472146040238268&th=188ae00c0be6b0bc&view=fimg&disp=thd&attbid=ANGjdJ__tJQoGgRF-UKnSzWFYa6sbWXR-m5NX5b_F3BTIc6--QeayKl1CB_X2xcFtjkgmt6ReZH9fNOIdbJPV-VWHjGclTXjF-wfD-UK5S64Eug9kHghkTMkGhQtsEI&ats=2524608000000&sz=w180-h120-df-p-nu
cleardot.gifYep, that's her as a young pup in a pile of feathers.

Hope you find him a great hunting home here.

Crazy to think that a dog that is bred to hunt and retrieve birds isn’t good around chickens.  Who would’ve thought that??? 

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, Tres said:

Crazy to think that a dog that is bred to hunt and retrieve birds isn’t good around chickens.  Who would’ve thought that??? 

kinda the same thinking as giving a senial brain dead old man high energy german shepherd puppies and then transport them to the white house to be cared for by man whos thinks hes a woman

• Like 1

TTT