MMACFIVE

​​​​​​​NIB Swarovski 12x42 NL Pure: $3100 FTF. Sold

13 minutes ago, MMACFIVE said:

How the heck are these still here?

Things are getting tight and people are looking for great deals not just a good deal. IMO they are worth every single penny. Good luck with the sale 

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, MMACFIVE said:

How the heck are these still here?

They're still here because most guys that can afford them already have some and the guys that can't afford them can't justify dropping 3k on binos even if that's what they're worth.

• Like 2

23 hours ago, WHT_MTNMAN said:

Things are getting tight and people are looking for great deals not just a good deal. IMO they are worth every single penny. Good luck with the sale 

Thanks for the bump. 

25 minutes ago, Coues247 said:

Obviously need more than a bump to get these sold. 

Well in a few more months when people take their tags seriously you will get more bites.

• Like 1

This is a good deal. If these were the 8x42’s I would have been all over them. If anyone’s in the market for 12’s this is the set to get. Just for reference, the 8’s I just picked up were $3582 after tax. 

why pay tax when you can buy at cameraland from Doug and there is no tax, i just bought some zeiss and it was 0 tax.

and he probably knock a few bucks off.

7 hours ago, maximus said:

why pay tax when you can buy at cameraland from Doug and there is no tax, i just bought some zeiss and it was 0 tax.

and he probably knock a few bucks off.

Technically mail order are suppose to pay taxes now.  Unfortunately  this is starting to take affect. Have you ordered from Amazon lately?

1 hour ago, MMACFIVE said:

Technically mail order are suppose to pay taxes now.  Unfortunately  this is starting to take affect. Have you ordered from Amazon lately?

i just order from cameraland a couple of weeks ago and no tax and free shipping. 

• Like 1