Guest 300ultramag.

I have one of those spikey little bur things in my pack where my emeregency flag is... I never use that pouch it is made for that flag... The story behind the single bur is.. I was on a hunt w/ my dad and he some how got his hole back covered by these quarter size burs... my brother and I were walking behind him saying he looked like a porcupine after he realized what we were laughing at he demanded I take them off so I offered to help and pulled a single bur from his back.... Laughs broke out and he smacked it on my back as retaliation.... When I got home I realized it was still there and It reminded me of him so I stuck in my pack.... So if i ever take out that flag for an emergency reason the first thing i will see is that bur and it will help ease my "emergency situation"

Casey whats the story w/ the LIONs and do u still have that range finder?

I know if I was ever killed, I would want my stuff hung up high for all the world to see!

Lions: Spot and stalk. Buddy glassed them up, I killed mine at about 25 feet, his was at 342 yards then finished off at 14 feet.

I know if I was ever killed, I would want my stuff hung up high for all the world to see!

we would see your gut pile and wonder why the heck someone hung a pinky finger and a change purse in a tree!!! :lol: :blink: ag

Also, when ever we kill a buck we always hang his "stuff" in the tree right next to/ closest to where he died.

That's friggin weird bro :blink:

Hows it weird!?!?

Don't worry Casey it's not weird...I am with you on this one! It is proper etiqute and good luck to place the "stuff" on your right boot and kick em east and try to get them to hang up in something...tree, bush, cactus, whatever dosent matter!

we would see your gut pile and wonder why the heck someone hung a pinky finger and a change purse in a tree!!! :lol: :blink: ag

You would see the gut pile and say "There arent supposed to be any elk in this country!"

post-1778-1230236733_thumb.jpg

These are mine.

I am not sure which Girl gave me the Bear foot.

The 2 paper good luck notes Linnea made for me years ago.

All three of those have been with me ever since I got them.

The plaster paris Bighorn Sheep tag Linnea made for me in the 5th grade.

And you can bet it was in my pack on my Sheep hunt.

It now resides on the base of my Sheep mount and hope I get

to carry it again some day for a Rockie or Dall hunt.

Its not really luck, more tradition now, I have a columbia sports wear floppy fishing hat, that I wear either hunting or fishing. I have had it a couple of years, heavily sweat stained and abit out of shape, but almost perfect for keeping the sun out of my eyes, when glassing, Take Care, JLG.