Sign in to follow this  
Coues 'n' Sheep

3 bulls and over 1000 inches of bone……

Gino, Colton,

Way to go guys! Outstanding job. I can't say I'm surprised though. I know the effort you guys put in and its unmatched. Gino, if you're wondering, my wife is still talking about her hunt. Thanks, she can't wait to do it again. Congratulations guys!

Dan S.

Thanks, Dan! Can't wait to hunt with you two again as well..... We are ready anytime and anywhere! Glad I finally got you on here and Merry X-mas to the whole family!

Again, Thanks for all the kind replys, everyone. This was a Special time for the whole family! Colton, Larry and Mark found and killed 2 of these big ol' bulls and I know when they read (& re-read) this thread (Yes, they are Lurkers) they are also thank full for your praise. Although thes bulls were taken in different units, on different hunts it was fun to pool them all together and as a group effort.... and Colton was the glue on the whole deal! Thanks, Kid!!! ;)

Way to go Gino and Colton and congrats to the hunters! Gorgeous hard earned bulls right there! JIM>

Great bunch of bulls...Hmm but I don't know why you would want to hang out with that Mark feller...I'm totally kidding! Congrats guys

Giono.

Congatulations on your harvest. I know you guys hunt hard and I thank you for shaing your hunt with us. As always I enjoy every story you post. :)

TJ

Trully awesome bulls man :) . congrats to everyone involved. I love hearing about late season elk hunts, especially hardcore hunting like you guys did! way to go!!! ;) I hope my family has an elk hunt like that some day.