Here are some photos of a buck I got on my camera. These were on January 2nd. I had some of a smaller buck and doe the night before. Figured he was searching for her.

post-19-1106533721.jpg

post-19-1106533853.jpg

ooh yea that gets ya going.he would look nice in my crosshairs.thats pretty cool what kind of trail camera are you using?it takes great pics.where are you?I mean water hole,salt lick, game trail,etc

It is just one of the cheap Stealth cams. I have it set on a really good deer trail through a saddle. I got some pictures of a nice buck last April on the same trail. Just put it back in the area to see what was still running around. As you can see, they like it. This one buck got six pictures taken. I guess he liked the camera.

Nice pics. what did you have your cam mounted to? I hang mine out in N. AZ and I put them on pines. How do you mount them down south?

Guest Ernesto C

Hey Danny......spooker???? :P haha please tell us the story. Hey uncle John,welcome to CWT. you got a heck of a nephew :(

Ernesto C.

Definitely some nice pictures of a good buck. If your camera has a date, time stamp on it maybe you have your work done for you. Just get in that time machine and poof, put you right where you need to be when you need to be!

Since there are no trees where I have the camera at. I took some camo rope and tied up a Agave plant. Then using some rocks and a couple of pieces of a yucca stick. I was able to make a secure mount on the plant, that even when the wind blows it won't budge. Works pretty good. I have used this same spot a couple of times now.