Sign in to follow this  
ghost hunter

Some one was at Sportsman's Warehouse (Tucson)

Was there about noon buying reloading supplies and when I started to leave, saw a white GMC Sierra extend cab with a CouesWhitetail.com sticker, a Mathews, and another (?) sticker in the parking lot. I've seen a few in the Safford are over the years, but this is the first somewhere else.

Hope ya got what you were needing...

They were pretty bare on reloading supplies, werent they?

This should change soon as Sportsmans Warehouse was bought out by a company in Canada with EXTREMLY deep pockets... By deep, I mean they paid Stu in C-A-S-H!

No I noticed, it is a good looking truck.

I figured he would know it was Casey's by the smell coming from it :lol:

No I noticed, it is a good looking truck.

I figured he would know it was Casey's by the smell coming from it :lol:

Truck smells like death!!! BEcause something is always dyin' when she hits the road!!!!

Sportsmans still has not been bought out, but the employees are trying to be as positive as they can in these trying times. I'm sure they are tired of telling people they are not going out of business, or explaining to every guy with a chip on his shoulder why they don't have reloading supplies.

I see these things everytime i go in there, pass the word on guys lets give the employees a break i am sure they are worried about there jobs as much as we are about our precious bullets and powder.

Uhh.... Pretty sure they were bought out. This came straight from the mouth of the manager in the Tucson SW. (but I could be wrong)

I was in the Mesa store a few days ago and one of the guys at the gun counter was pretty helpful about the whole situation. He said that the bank is the holdup right now and that the deal hasn't gone through yet. But who knows.......I'm sure they all have their own versions of the story. It's too bad too, cause I'm gonna be lookin to purchase a .40 cal here in the next few days. I would like to buy from them but I kow that they don't have what i want in stock.

Maybe the bank is waitn for sum of dat der stimulus monies! Lol :lol:

Yeah if you want to know how to get the info about the buy out go in and talk to the store managers, and if your not satisfied and still believe the deal has went through ask to speak to their corporate offices. I did all of the above. Got the same answer the Banks are holding out. Those guys and gals at their stores don't know if they are going to have a job because this deal has been dragging out. Word got out early mesa got a bunch of ammo and as I walked in this afternoon their was two guys with a hole shopping cart full of rifle and pistol ammo. Powder is cominig this week but the guys behind the counter explained they can only get so much at a time due to HAZMAT, understandable. Ridiculous that poeple are still buying huge amounts of ammo. Thanks Obama guns and ammo sales are going to save this country. Also Daryl_S ask them to get the gun you want, if they have it in any of their stores they will get it. They have done it on several occasions for me. Goodluck