Sign in to follow this  
CatfishKev

Free kids swing set in Sierra vista

Time to expand the coup and garden.  This thing doesn't get much action anymore.  The trampoline thingy on the left side already went to the dump. The big disc thing fabric needs replaced but everything else is good to go.  The sleeves which cover the chains are breaking down but still work like supposed to.  Figured I offer here before giving it away on CL or taking to the dump.

IMG_20230723_184842.thumb.jpg.d7f039ecd3bf1da9d9a48271267c960b.jpg

• Like 1

6 hours ago, muledeerarea33? said:

Take the swings off and you’ve got a frame for the coupe expansion or a run.

I don't wanna be playing the weird angle design game though.  Got a bunch of free chain link and bars I can take off a job.  I'm a Virgo, I like to work with even numbers and right angles.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, AzDiamondHeat said:

Man,  if you were located in the U.S. I would be all over this....

If only. It's like a third world country down here still.  We just got indoor plumbing here like 3 weeks ago.  It's nice not having splinters on my butt from the outhouse.  

1 hour ago, CatfishKev said:

I don't wanna be playing the weird angle design game though.  Got a bunch of free chain link and bars I can take off a job.  I'm a Virgo, I like to work with even numbers and right angles.

dang rich city guys, can’t reuse anything! Gotta take brand new leftovers off job sites. Fancy.