bojangles

Schnees boots

So for those of you who bought the Schnee new, do they stretch out like typical leather boots ?  Mine came in today, the left feels pretty good walking around the house, the right is a  bit tight due to an old toe injury. I bought 10 W which is what I wear in every other boot/shoe.  Not sure if I need to go up a 1/2 size due to them being European made?

• Like 1

So, the above post was a question?  I don’t want to muck  the boots up to where I can’t exchange them.  If they stretch slightly like my Danners always did I’ll be ok, but I don’t want to end up with a pair  that’s too tight at that price point.   Bojangles? Yours loosen up ok?

• Like 1

I can’t really help.  I bought mine to fit perfect to start.  I can say they kind of molded to my feet more than stretched.  My new pair is stiffer but not looser fitting than my 5 year old pair.  

In my experience with nice boots, they do not stretch out all that much.  I have Kennetreks, crispi's and used to wear Zamberlins.  All fit pretty good upfront with little, to no stretching out.  

5 hours ago, NOTAGS said:

So, the above post was a question?  I don’t want to muck  the boots up to where I can’t exchange them.  If they stretch slightly like my Danners always did I’ll be ok, but I don’t want to end up with a pair  that’s too tight at that price point.   Bojangles? Yours loosen up ok?

Mine fit pretty well out of the box.  I’ve only got a couple miles on mine so far, but they are pretty snug.  Time will tell. The rubber rand may keep them from stretching too much.  I got these boots because my last boots were a half size too small, but were the only option for a last minute hunt.  It was all good until I had to hike down a steep hill, my toe kept smashing into the front of the boot, and ripping up my toenails.  
so having a pair of boots that fit is a breath of fresh air.  I’m confident my issue with pressure on the outside of my foot can be fixed with a new insole if it persists.  

On 8/2/2023 at 7:12 PM, NOTAGS said:

So for those of you who bought the Schnee new, do they stretch out like typical leather boots ?  Mine came in today, the left feels pretty good walking around the house, the right is a  bit tight due to an old toe injury. I bought 10 W which is what I wear in every other boot/shoe.  Not sure if I need to go up a 1/2 size due to them being European made?

If you exchange them, I’d move quickly, at that price they will sell out quickly, if you got the ones on sale.  

I got the beartooth 0g last season.  Quail hunted with them all season. They held up great and are comfortable. Seriously I think they are built to last. 

• Like 1