azyoung

Nice 29 Buck

This buck was shot on the 2nd day of the November hunt in unit 29 by my friend Cactus Jack from bisbee. As a group we went 6 for 6 bucks. My buck was not worth posting.

azyoungpost-470-1106782873.jpg

Guest Ernesto C

Congrats to all of you...........but I'm still trying to understand what you meant by "my bucks wasn't worth posting" Remember,it was/is a gifth to yuo from the MAN upstairs;besides......6 out of 6...what else can you ask? Again,congrats to all of you azyoung.

Ernesto C.

Good jump in the success ratios in #20 with a 6 for 6 out of your group.

Congrats to all of you!

You can bet your buck is nicer than the one I haven't had a chance to shoot :lol:

Congrats anyway! Hopefully by the end of the weekend I'll be as lucky as you are. 6 for 6 is HUGE!

Great deer. I believe you when you say you went 6 for 6 in 29. Good job. I hunt there a lot. I live in the valley(Double Adobe). How big were the other bucks and what did this deer score? Where did you get 'em, if you don't mind giving up your secret spot?

Creed

azyoung;

I have seen a photo of your buck and brother there ain't nothing wrong with him. I think maybe you have gotten a little spoiled. You always seem to take one of the biggest bucks in our hunting camp! Considering the fact that you guys were new to the unit, you had no idea what kind of bucks you would see during the rest of the hunt.

Post that bad boy's picture and be proud.

I've met some guys that have hunted these deer for years without ever tagging one. You might remember I went through a 5 year drought myself.

By the way how's your brother doing? Ed told me they had some trouble on the road heading back to Co.

Lee

Thanks for the congrats, Unfortunatly I upset a member of my hunt group by posting information about our hunt and giving the unit #. couesdiehard I think he is mad at you too. So for his sake I have a correction to make. The unit we shot this buck in was unit 42M eastside. So you guys asking where in 29(oops!) 42M we hunted I probably should not give out this information. I posted the buck because I know you guys would enjoy seeing a nice Coues buck. I seriously doubt posting this picture will result in a flood of applicants to that unit. This great web site is full of awesome bucks shot all over this state. I had a great hunt last fall and enjoyed the unit but will it will not be my first choice this year. Thanks again I will pass on the congrats.

azyoung

Hey azyoung;

I never mentioned a unit# or location. I didn't even notice you had stated a unit because I was told you guys hunted 42M! You mean to tell me that may not have been accurate? Which buddy is mad at us anyway? I saw coyoung's picture has been posted and I noted a unit # indicated so I guess it wasn't him.

I am taking my son to 36A this weekend for his javelina hunt. I'll let you know how it goes.

Lee