07Guardian

SPF Toyota 4cyl oil filters

Case of 5 toyota oil filters.  Part #90915-YZZD1.  Do your own research but they are for most 4cyl Toyota and Lexus that use canister filters.  Didn't open the box to notice I got the wrong filters until 3 days after my return period 🙃 . 

$25 for all five.  Located in Dewey/Mayer but will cover shipping within AZ if payment is made through venmo. 

20230821_072620.jpg

20230821_072648.jpg

20230821_072720.jpg

I assume these are genuine Toyota Filters. If not, what brand and model of filters.

I.e.: Fram Gold, etc.

Price was not the intended message. Shipping and tax would have to be added and price could be very old. 

Picture is for engines that the filter fits.

Pretty sure the 3.4 V6 was in Tacomas until ‘04…I used the 90915-YZZD1 on my ‘01 Taco. 

• Like 1

I have an 04 4runner and 07 tacoma both with the 4.0 V6.  They need the yzzd3 filters.  I bought filters and wiper blades online.  When the box came I put wipers on the tacoma and threw the box with more blades and the filters on the shelf in my garage without looking close at the filters.  Went to do an oil change on Saturday and luckily I noticed the filters were wrong right before I pulled the drain plug!  Not sure if I messed up or the shipper but it was past the return period.  But hey, I got the right wiper blades 😂

OBO guys.  My loss your gain.