MRL1984

Looking for car hauler

I am curious if anyone hauls vehicles or knew a good person. I have the 200 mile AAA so I may use that. 

I'm trying to relocate my F150 from Cottonwood to Tucson. It's starts and runs but needs a radiator. It's 225 from door to door on Google maps. 

Thanks for any leads. 

I may be able to help you out.  I am a freight manager for a company in Phoenix and we occasionally work with car haulers if you cant find someone to haul it. Send me a message and I can get you an estimate. 

15 minutes ago, Adicted said:

Have u youtubed to change radiator yourself?

I have, and that is the plan once I get it moved down south.  I could probably bring the tools I need up to my dad's place, but I still a have to get two vehicles to Tucson in one trip. The important folks in my life don't get along so well which makes things harder and more expensive than they need to be sometimes. 

10 minutes ago, firstcoueswas80 said:

If you can find the trailer and cover expenses, I'm in to get my Cummins some work. 

Casey if I knew someone with a trailer I would certainly take you up on that offer, very generous of you. 

I'm thinking I will AAA to the outlets in Marana and limp across town from there. The truck has made it to Camp Verde and back with its issues, so I should be alright. It is hard to argue with using the tow I've already paid for if they will drop it there. I've had a PM offer that was more than reasonable for the whole trip, and if it wasn't for AAA I would have taken it. 

I think your triple a idea is good if you are pretty certain you can limp it the extra 25 miles and keep the water topped off.... 

11 hours ago, HyNoon said:

I think your triple a idea is good if you are pretty certain you can limp it the extra 25 miles and keep the water topped off.... 

That's what I'm thinking too, if they will allow it. 

10 hours ago, firstcoueswas80 said:

The outlets in Marana are less than 5 minutes from my house, if that's anything that helps.

Same place I picked up that 22-250 at? That's the best shooting gun I have owned. 

6 hours ago, couesaddict13 said:

I am in Clarkdale and headed to benson next Friday or Saturday. Might be able to help you. If you can get the radiator could probably get you going before then. 

Thanks I'm going to see what I can accomplish with AAA today and go from there. I will keep you in mind if it doesn't work out. 

8 minutes ago, firstcoueswas80 said:

No, moved from there after rhe divorce. I'm off of twin peaks now. 

Which 22-250 was it? The Remington 700 SPS?

The Savage predator. I think it was your coworkers gun. 

1 hour ago, MRL1984 said:

The Savage predator. I think it was your coworkers gun. 

Ah yes. I remember. Glad it's driving tacks!