Sign in to follow this  
PRDATR

Need a floor drain scoped and possibly replaced in Flagstaff

One of our customers has an exterior floor drain that is clogged. It is in a concrete parking area and the likelihood that it is filled with tree roots is very high so the length of the drain (unknown) may need to be sawcut and the piping replaced, backfilled and new concrete poured. This is a commercial site. I need a contractor who can quote the basic scope and if needed the full, replacement. 

Naturally this contractor must be fully licensed, bonded and insured. I would prefer to use a local contractor and am looking for any recommendations for one.

Good luck! Getting anyone to work up here in Flagstaff is a joke. I called 3 concrete contractors in early May for some residential work.  After the intial call and set up appt for estimate,  they ALL ghosted me. 

Hope you find someone. 

I might need one in East Valley if you anyone sees this and had a recommendation out. I have 2 or 3 calls out with limited response so far.  Good Luck OP

Mike Furr does residential construction, but might have a contractor or, hopefully, know someone who can help in Flagstaff.  I don't know if 4M Concrete does that kind of work, but I know they're good with concrete.