Passinthru

Firewood 1.5 cords Aspen/Fir $500

Cut some wood over the weekend with my boys and my buddy's kids and they aim to sell it. Lookin to fill up their piggy banks to buy some pistols.haha I'd say the wood is roughly at a 1.5 cords, mostly consists of split aspen, there is a layer in there of doug fir. Willing to deliver, would prefer to keep it in the east valley or oracle area (not to familiar with Tucson) we live out in the San Tan/Florence area. Looking to get $500 for it??? Posted on the campfire section to get a feel for pricing and that seemed to be close to the suggestion give. For the right price we'll stack it upon delivery...put my little dudes to work. Thanks

IMG_5884.jpg

IMG_5892.jpg

IMG_5891.jpg

IMG_5882 (1).jpg

IMG_5883.jpg

• Like 1

My buddy had this bull on camera many moons back, I happened to stumble upon his old sheds a few years back. Another friend found a brown set off him. This year while packing in my buddy found him about half a second before I did! Go figure, but being the good guy he is gave her to me. Was worth the pack out

2 minutes ago, Passinthru said:

My buddy had this bull on camera many moons back, I happened to stumble upon his old sheds a few years back. Another friend found a brown set off him. This year while packing in my buddy found him about half a second before I did! Go figure, but being the good guy he is gave her to me. Was worth the pack out

Nice I would like to see him in his prime and un broken to see that cool palmation