azcouesandelk

Double Down on Pigs

Congrats to both you and your pops. Now that those stinky critters are out of the way, go get yourself a GOOD buck

You gotta love it when those piggies chase you. Congrats to you both. ;)

Congrats to you and your Pops Christian! Good luck on the bucks and keep that camera clicking! Love the photos and stories.

Phil

Christian,

You bet man! Glad I could witness the UNICORN JAVY in person! It is one incredible sight to come up to a pig with the arrow perfectly placed in the skull cavity. I mean this arrow is exact center and burried! Way cool and I won't soon forget that PIG! :o

The deer hunting was fun, that nice 2x2 was one that I would love to get an arrow into! Maybe again this weekend! Good luck on your deer hunt and thanks for sharing the years hunt stories and pictures with us!

I don't know how your dad is going to top next year hunting pigs? That is some incredible string he's got going ! Congrats to you both!

Doug

AzP&Y

Thats funny Christian, I shot mine in the head last year too. But my arrow went all the way through the skull out the bottom of the neck and through her right shoulder and into the ground!

After I finished my skull I put the arrow back in it and it sits on my desk like that.

That is awesome, I can't wait to see a picture of the skull when you get done with it! I have a small euro of an antelope that I finished with an arrow in the skull, but I didn't keep the arrow in because it was at an odd angle. but the skull still has the hole with three blades in it. Cool stuff!