eddielasvegas

********* SOLD ************ Falken Wildpeak A/T3W Tires - Used - Count 4 - 265/70R16

43 minutes ago, NewlyMinted said:

Where are you guys getting these installed? My set is 4 years old and Pep boys no longer carries them?

Had mine installed at Discount Tire @ Scottsdale Rd. and Shea.  Also, bought them there.

My OTD price was $874 - $40 (5% DT CC rebate; 6 month 0% financing) - $40 (these tires sale price) = $794. 

DT's online store (Discount Tire Direct) had a flash sale ($100 off) earlier this week so the store honored that promo. Not every DT location is easy to work with on this.

Eddie

• Thanks 1

I bought a used set of these already on rims at least three years ago. I took them to DT and had them mount and balance them. They offered to do it for free but said for $25 a tire they would also warranty them so I did that.

I had one replaced a few months ago under warranty. These tires are very quiet and wear like iron and handle well both on and off road. I prefer these over Toyo or Nitto and I have tried most tires in the 23 1/2 years I have had my F250 with Nitto out wearing the Toyo.