AjoAl

Sold

@khmer6Have one person message me on phone for the Vortex bino's so SPF,  will keep track  so far 2 others have interest if they don't show.

@warhawk  Let me know when you would like to meet for bag?

Thx...

1 hour ago, AjoAl said:

@khmer6Have one person message me on phone for the Vortex bino's so SPF,  will keep track  so far 2 others have interest if they don't show.

@warhawk  Let me know when you would like to meet for bag?

Thx...

Let us know if you have other for sale posts besides this one like on CL or FB. If you post for sale here and someone replies they will take it then you should sell it to that person. Very Uncool doing what you just did.

10 minutes ago, PRDATR said:

Let us know if you have other for sale posts besides this one like on CL or FB. If you post for sale here and someone replies they will take it then you should sell it to that person. Very Uncool doing what you just did.

His phone number is clearly visible in the OP. If he is contacted by phone instead of in a post, it's the same thing,  no?

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, PRDATR said:

Maybe the other person had his number so he went direct. You don't know what the circumstances are. Too quick to judge! If someone DMs before posting, who's to say what trumps what? You? It's his posting, his things, his way.

And no, I'm not the one who's buying it.

FYI the bino's are only for sale here & the person texted me from the ad 2 minutes after releasing ad, then 2nd person messaged me thru CWT, then the post came thru 3rd.

If I did something wrong let me know as the 1st person that reached out purchased the bino.

Only thing for sale on Craigslist is the generators, will remove Genies from this ad to please everyone.

4 minutes ago, AjoAl said:

FYI the bino's are only for sale here & the person texted me from the ad 2 minutes after releasing ad, then 2nd person messaged me thru CWT, then the post came thru 3rd.

If I did something wrong let me know as the 1st person that reached out purchased the bino.

Only thing for sale on Craigslist is the generators, will remove Genies from this ad to please everyone.

Don't worry about it. There wasn't any problem. Just a guy who likes to critique ads for people.

You are doing fine by me and hopefully most others feel the same.😁

• Like 1

I'm thinking about the water containers. Are they freezable and do you have all three caps?

All caps are there don't know if they are freezable (never tried) - to correct ad $20 for all 3 - the capacity each is 10L

7 minutes ago, AjoAl said:

Received message Water Containers are SPF

I guess I snoozed too long.😂