codyhuntsaz

Victory arrows

Does anyone know of an archery shop in the valley, preferably the east valley that carries Victory Rip TKO arrows in stock? I found a couple places that carry victory arrows, but none seem to have the Rip TKO. Or if anyone has some laying around in 300 spine they want to get rid of, Let me know.

3 minutes ago, maximus said:

i know Ross has victory arrows but is on the west side.

A few places carry Victory, but for some reason none have the Rip Tko. 

I've got at least 6 300 spine TKO's I'd part ways with that have never been shot. 31" including the aluminum inserts. 4 fletched with Blazer2's and 2 unfletched. Could fletch them for you if you'd like. I also have some VAP Gamers in the same length and 250 spine with steel inserts that haven't been shot or are in new condition.

Shoot me a PM if those will work and you're interested. I'm far north/central valley though.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, AZDirtyTaco said:

I've got at least 6 300 spine TKO's I'd part ways with that have never been shot. 31" including the aluminum inserts. 4 fletched with Blazer2's and 2 unfletched. Could fletch them for you if you'd like. I also have some VAP Gamers in the same length and 250 spine with steel inserts that haven't been shot or are in new condition.

Shoot me a PM if those will work and you're interested. I'm far north/central valley though.

PM sent