Boarman03

Wanted non-working or unwanted lawn equipment

Looking for non-working or unwanted lawn equipment. I'm teaching my son how to repair equipment.

Lawn mowers

Chainsaws

Weed eaters

Small engines

Please let me know the condition.

We are in Mesa near Bass Pro.

Thank you.

• Like 2

I have a really nice power washer that you can have. I think it’s just a gummed up carb as it sits a lot and only gets used a couple times a year. I was going to tinker with it but I’m just going to get a new electric one.  If you want it I am in Queen Creek. 

image.jpg

• Like 1

https://www.northerntool.com/

Northern Tool is your friend if you're putting used equipment back together.  Discounts and gift cards available, nothing crazy but at least something.

Great idea to show use of hand tools and how to refurbish still useable equipment.  Research model #s and parts, cross-reference, learn to use charts, diagrams, read measuring instruments. 

We need more of that!

27 minutes ago, forepaw said:

https://www.northerntool.com/

Northern Tool is your friend if you're putting used equipment back together.  Discounts and gift cards available, nothing crazy but at least something.

Great idea to show use of hand tools and how to refurbish still useable equipment.  Research model #s and parts, cross-reference, learn to use charts, diagrams, read measuring instruments. 

We need more of that!

Everything helps. Good info. Thank you.

15 hours ago, Curtis Reed said:

I have a really nice power washer that you can have. I think it’s just a gummed up carb as it sits a lot and only gets used a couple times a year. I was going to tinker with it but I’m just going to get a new electric one.  If you want it I am in Queen Creek. 

image.jpg

Thank you. He will start into it just after finals on the 17th. That was quite the drive. I didn't know how much that area had developed.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Boarman03 said:

Thank you. He will start into it just after finals on the 17th. That was quite the drive. I didn't know how much that area had developed.

you’re welcome!

i have this mower. I was getting ready to take it to the dump. It hasn't been started in a few years. Your more than welcome to it. I'm in Chandler.

mower.jpeg

• Like 2

On 12/9/2023 at 11:14 AM, bowhnt said:

i have this mower. I was getting ready to take it to the dump. It hasn't been started in a few years. Your more than welcome to it. I'm in Chandler.

mower.jpeg

PM sent. Thank you!

i have a lawn mover that might be working but not needed anymore and i also have a old power washer that is in non working condition... i am in Mesa Ellsworth and Baseline... DM me and i will send you my address and phone # if you are interested

• Like 1

19 hours ago, firstcoueswas80 said:

I have a couple of generators that need repair, I want them back, but I am happy to pay for time and materials. 

He is just learning so I'm concerned he might do some harm. When he gets proficient I'll let you know.

PS, is it just carbs that need work?

I don't know. One worked perfectly fine one week and then the next week it wouldn't work. I couldn't get any fuel in the primer pump. The other one my ex-wife had stored in her Barn for a couple years so God only knows what's going on with that.

12 minutes ago, firstcoueswas80 said:

I don't know. One worked perfectly fine one week and then the next week it wouldn't work. I couldn't get any fuel in the primer pump. The other one my ex-wife had stored in her Barn for a couple years so God only knows what's going on with that.

He could possibly fix that. I can supervise him. I sent DM with my info.