Sign in to follow this  
dsotm

Late Dove

Anyone chasing them? Ran into a ton yesterday javelina scouting, should have limited today but my shooting was miserable. A lot more action than the early season and better weather too.

IMG_3418.jpeg

• Like 2

I went out last weekend to the same area I went in September. I was a lot slower but managed nine. Still great to get out and thankful to have a place to go to. The dairies I have been going to for years are now houses. This spot in the desert will probably also be in a few years.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, PRDATR said:

I went out last weekend to the same area I went in September. I was a lot slower but managed nine. Still great to get out and thankful to have a place to go to. The dairies I have been going to for years are now houses. This spot in the desert will probably also be in a few years.

All of the spots I went growing up are houses now, lucky to find this spot 20 minutes from the house for now 

All of my old spots are closed now. Used to go near the Cow farms by the 202 south. But I found a new spot and I bag out every time I go. Nonstop flying when the sun starts to set

• Like 1