Sign in to follow this  
maximus

6.5 creemoor loads

I am in the process of building a rifle for my son and I.  I am planning on shooting 130's out of a 20" suppressed.  Should be a great rifle to get some trigger time behind, as well as a medium game Hammer.   Based on a couple buddies that use the 130's, I am going to give H4350 and Varget a go.  

H4350 at 41gr got me 2630fps in my 22inch proof sub half moa group. My needmore really shines with R26, its pushing the 140 eld-m sub half moa at 2750. 

• Like 1

H4350 42G, Hornady brass, 143Eldx, WLR primer, 26” barrel, Browning xBolt, averaged 2849 fps. Shot very well. 

H4350 40.5G, Lapua brass, 140G Berger VLD hunting, WLR primer, 26” barrel averaged 2820 fps. This load shot the best and was my go to hunting load. 

• Like 1

Every rifle/barrel shoots different. Need to do your own load development and see what your rifle shoots best. Mine, loves the H4350 with 40.3 grains with either the 140gr Sierra Match King or the Hornady 140gr ELD-Match. Large Rifle primer CCI 250's

2 hours ago, Ernesto C said:

Every rifle/barrel shoots different. Need to do your own load development and see what your rifle shoots best. Mine, loves the H4350 with 40.3 grains with either the 140gr Sierra Match King or the Hornady 140gr ELD-Match. Large Rifle primer CCI 250's

yes i know every rifle is different, i'm loading the 130's now and shoots very well but  i have 400 rounds of 143 eldx and have to use them so i'm trying to find a load.

• Like 1

41.0 gr H4350 although .5 grain in both directions also shot well  

CCI LRP 

143 Eld x 

Lapus brass

Bartlien 24” barrel 2790 fps. 

• Like 1