IA Born

Jacob's Calls and Flies

First three calls are done (Crazymonkey, Oz31P, firstcoueswas80) and will be ready to ship this week.  Need to get solid boxes to ship them in.  PM me your addresses and we'll get them shipped by the end of the week.

• Like 1

On 1/11/2024 at 8:20 PM, Code3 said:

I’m willing to prime a young entrepreneur’s dream and business plan. I too don’t know enough about materials to advise my choice of the raw materials to be used, so dealer’s choice. I’ll take (2). If your son crafts my order with the same attention to detail as he did for his own Dad’s slate call… that’s all I can ask. Can he complete in time for Spring 2024 hunt?

I'll message you, but your calls should be ready and shipped by the end of this week, hopefully mid-week depending on Jacob's basketball practice.

Still for sale, got a unit one tag, need some turkey bird love noise.

1 hour ago, wildwoody said:

Still for sale, got a unit one tag, need some turkey bird love noise.

Are you wanting a call?  Its been a long day, so I want to make sure I know if there's an ask.  If you're wanting a call, he can make it happen.

Yes I would love one, where do I send money and have him pick afavorate. Thankyou

These are some great calls . I got mine and when I do get it right it sounds awesome.  Gets my lab all fired up. I've already  got 3 more on order . I'm usually  a box call for turkey  so my experience  with  pot calls is limited . Just a little  practice  and I was sounding  like a turkey. I plan on giving  them to family and friends. 

• Love 1