Sign in to follow this  
UggRedBilly

Northern CA land 1 NEED TO SELL

Selling my .92 acre plot of land in Northern CA, Located in the town of Alturas, in Modoc County. Has pine trees on it. No recent fires near it. Properties have electricity and water within a quarter mile of my land. Fishing ponds, lakes, and creeks nearby in community. About 1 mile away from public land hunting for unit x3a. This can be used as a private campground to keep and RV or build a vacation/hunting cabin. 

Taxes are 283 a year

Hoa is 95 a year

All taxes are paid for, no leans, or debts on my land. 

Throw me an offer. I've seen lots go from 3500 to 25k, not sure what dictates that. But I will take an offer towards the lower end due to buying a house soon and paying for the wife's schooling. I am open to trades as well! Message here or PM of any questions

20231227_010412.jpg

20231227_010422.jpg

20231227_010337.jpg

20231227_010433.jpg

20231227_010439.jpg

20231227_010450.jpg

Screenshot_20231227_010554_onX Hunt.jpg

Screenshot_20231227_010605_onX Hunt.jpg

Screenshot_20231227_010633_onX Hunt.jpg

Screenshot_20231227_010655_onX Hunt.jpg

2 hours ago, muledeerarea33? said:

What’s wrong with it that you’re needing to sell? Or is it just a property that you don’t need in your portfolio? 

Nothing is wrong. I am just trying to save for a house I plan to buy in September and also paying for my wife's last bit of schooling. We are living on just one income right now. In total I am still taking a loss but need cash or something I can sell a bit faster for cash

• Like 1

This dude has been hacked or is a scammer. Has different profiles, phone numbers, addresses. 

Don't send him anything except the popo.

Screenshot_20240207_122412_Chrome.thumb.jpg.fccd0780a400af2699cacb469b686b15.jpg

Screenshot_20240207_121805_Chrome.thumb.jpg.ba3399456de79cf3b85dca29e0a92e49.jpg

• Like 1

I’m going to go with hacked. I have spoken with and dealt with the actual UggRedBilly but caution for sure at this point with the account issue 

29 minutes ago, Eli said:

I’m going to go with hacked. I have spoken with and dealt with the actual UggRedBilly but caution for sure at this point with the account issue 

I'm sure you're correct.  Meanwhile, caution,  he's been hacked by a scammer.  The hacker reached out to me via a PM and wanted money sent to KY with a phone number I didn't recognize out of CO.

I tried doing business with UggRedBilly akaJosh? Weeks ago so I believe I already had a good 480 number for him in the east valley. 

• Like 1

The real URB is not a scammer.  Not sure where the hacked/scam thing came from, but I've dealt with him and traded info over the years. The ad seems pretty legit to me.

11 minutes ago, NOTAGS said:

The real URB is not a scammer.  Not sure where the hacked/scam thing came from, but I've dealt with him and traded info over the years. The ad seems pretty legit to me.

I told you where the scammer thing came from. And this and other ads may be legit but youre messaged by a scammer who has hacked his profile. Understand?

I believe Josh works nights so he's not able to get with moderators to straighten his account out. I've left a message on his home phone.

Just spoke with Edge over the phone! This profile is not hacked. However someone made a copy of mine to fush for people's money. You can tell by the profile picture being slightly different. It's it doesn't have all my old threads and items on my account dashboard. It's not me.

Make sure when you get PM's to check the profile to see if it's not a new profile of an already existing member.