Norcy

25 caliber carbon six barrel.

25 caliber carbon six barrel for sal $650, this is a blank so you can make it any 25 caliber you want.

24” featherweight, 1 in 7 twist.

• Like 1

Tempting i need to build another 25sst

• Like 1

4 hours ago, 257 STW said:

Tempting i need to build another 25sst

I live with the same temptation… I have built three, but I think this last one will stick with me cause I got it sized right at 21” suppressed. Two of my buddies bought my other two cause they saw how they hammered and were easy to shoot.

My 24” barrel was awesome for the speed, but shooting suppressed has made me go shorter.

Anyone thinking about a 25 cal, the 133 are fantastic bullets with high BC and so easy to shoot.

25 creed, 25x284, or 25 SST/PRC, what’re your flavor gets you more velocity and higher BC than a 6.5 with the 140 class bullets. Ballistically they are hard to beat with the higher velocity and BC with a bullet that is only 7 grains lighter than the all around favorite 140 grain 6.5 bullets. 

free bump.

• Like 1

mine is a 20"  suppressed shooting over 3000 fps with the 133 bergers it hammers . 8.1 pounds scoped with next to nothing in recoil

• Like 2

I love 25 cal. I shoot a 257 weatherby shooting the 128gr Hammers at 3340. It is a 26" tube so it may not get suppressed. 

• Like 1

Someone needs this barrel for their new rifle. And, 25 is where it’s at, especially the 133 Bergers, IMO. Or the speedy monos if that’s what you do.

I think the 25 is the best compromise between bullet weight and velocity without any unnecessary recoil, especially for long range shooting. The benefit of reducing recoil helps with better precision out in the field and spotting shots. 

We have so much more information about these “smaller” bullets killing just effectively as the big 30 cal bullets. The big boomers make for many a miss “over the back” cause of recoil.

My original 7mm SS hammer doesn’t get as much use as the 25 these days. I am basically matching ballistics with a shorter barrel and less recoil. And, I can’t tell a big difference between een the 180vld and the 133eh in the killing I have done.

• Like 2