sneekin63

Nightforse rifle scope 5.5x22x50 NFX

Newbie. May be legit, but the flags going up! Why email?

Price?

Location?

Hmmm.

30 minutes ago, Boarman03 said:

Newbie. May be legit, but the flags going up! Why email?

Price?

Location?

Hmmm.

1,500, Gilbert Az

36 minutes ago, Quagmire said:

Price?

Dang man. Might want to go back to school, you apparently spell at a kindergarten level. Anyone that can’t check their spelling before posting when it says it on the box is comical. Kindly remove your post scammer

8 minutes ago, desertmafia21 said:

Dang man. Might want to go back to school, you apparently spell at a kindergarten level. Anyone that can’t check their spelling before posting when it says it on the box is comical. Kindly remove your post scammer

He’s not a scammer 

2 minutes ago, kooter said:

He’s not a scammer 

All the signs are there. Might want to inform them to have a contact phone number instead of email and update their title and description. This will eliminate concerns

8 minutes ago, desertmafia21 said:

All the signs are there. Might want to inform them to have a contact phone number instead of email and update their title and description. This will eliminate concerns

I know him personally 

3 hours ago, desertmafia21 said:

A new person may not yet know the procedures. There were Flags but he's lowered nearly all of them. That's good enough for me.

No need to be rude about Grammer or truthfully about 75% of us on here are guilty in one form or another.

He's local, and FTF is possible. How is that a Scammer?

Welcome to the site and please pardon our caution and concerns.

Nice scope. I'll consider the possibility.

Again, welcome to the site.

• Like 2

59 minutes ago, Boarman03 said:

A new person may not yet know the procedures. There were Flags but he's lowered nearly all of them. That's good enough for me.

No need to be rude about Grammer or truthfully about 75% of us on here are guilty in one form or another.

Listen here you were the first to post about red flags but ok. He’s been a member since 2013 and this is his only recent post. I’ve been scammed by the same content so don’t want anyone else to fall into this category. I’m not the bad guy. I will not apologize for warning of the scare and the post still says “NFX” and still doesn’t list a phone number. There is a tab that says edit to eliminate the hesitation. $1500 is a good amount of money to get screwed. Good luck with the sale 

1 hour ago, Boarman03 said:

Southern xpress knows him too