Kbeaty83

Winchester Varmint X Ammunition 223 Remington 55 Grain

18 minutes ago, náshdóítsoh naalzheehí said:

Sounds like he's selling at a good price. Your site listed was 40grn, he has 55grn listed. This is from your link, $21 and change for a box with shipping unless your going to drive to TN to pick up. I agree, sounds like a Typical response. 

Screenshot_20240317_130826_Chrome.jpg

15 minutes ago, náshdóítsoh naalzheehí said:

Those are 40g and out of stock. I did 10 boxes of the 55g entered my address and this is what I got with tax and shipping. They don’t include free shipping on ammo and flammable. Still $2.52 cheaper per box. Thanks for all the comments I like being on top. 

IMG_8969.jpeg

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Rubberduckie said:

Not trying to stir pot any further but it's out there.

Screenshot_20240317_132715_Chrome.jpg

Plus shipping and there’s going to be tax. I love that my post is on the top but no one wants to buy or even make an offer they just want to talk shoot. 

At some point, one must realize the cost to ship or the drive, gas money, to pickup also.  No one has figured that. As for helping and making a statement to help sell or move your product others have done nothing but attack.  Folks have been somewhat racist.  Others have come out and called me a piece of s-h-i-t. "Little Johny." I do see why folks find this a playground for idiots. Like Little Johnny, that ain't so good.  Little John has also been proven wrong. This really had nothing to do with right or wrong. Who's on top now!? It's out there. You saw the listing.  SOMEONE PLEASE BUY THE AMMO. SO DIP JOHNNY CAN FEEL BIG AGAIN. Little Johnny must live in an outhouse. His turds won't flush. BUMP

On 3/16/2024 at 12:29 PM, Kbeaty83 said:

One reason why I hate this site, there is always someone who thinks they know everything who has zero interest in purchasing anything from anyone. But good luck finding match grade Ammo at the price you say its worth

if you hate this site why are you posting here? what are the other reasons.