Boarman03

WTB S & W 500 pistol

Anyone have a S & W 500 they no longer want?

Looking for an S & W 500 in good shape. Don't ask why, I just want to eventual get one.😂

DM/PM me please with condition, price, and location. 

Thank you for your time.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, matt said:

I don’t think your wrists will hold up. Lol. 

Do to the work I've done most of my life, my wrists and forearms are stronger than most people's. Probably my back that'll be the issue. It's just a crazy desire I've had for a long time.😅

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Boarman03 said:

Do to the work I've done most of my life, my wrists and forearms are stronger than most people's. Probably my back that'll be the issue. It's just a crazy desire I've had for a long time.😅

Looked at one awhile  back . Impressive  guns funny  to watch  most shoot. If I do get the desire I'd probably  go 460 for a hand cannon . Russ if you do come across  one I'd love to shoot  it just once . I'm still  crazy 🤪  enough  to shoot  anything  once

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, Crazymonkey said:

Looked at one awhile  back . Impressive  guns funny  to watch  most shoot. If I do get the desire I'd probably  go 460 for a hand cannon . Russ if you do come across  one I'd love to shoot  it just once . I'm still  crazy 🤪  enough  to shoot  anything  once

It all depends on the ammo. The one I bought came with 3-4 partial boxes of ammo. Some felt like a .44 mag and some felt like a 45/70. lol. The heavy loads are stupid. My wrists hurt for 2-3 days after those. I reload now though so I could make lighter loads I guess. But then why not just buy a 44mag. 🤣

• Like 1

You can always shoot 500 JRH in your 500 too. The 460 is really versatile and the X-frame is a great gun. Shooting 45 Colt is like shooting a 38 Special. The heavy 460 loads are vicious, even in a 4 1/2lb gun.

How about a 460 S&W you can shoot it anytime you like

WILDWOOD - WIN_20160601_204151.JPG

• Like 2

Can shot 460 cal, 45 acp, 454 casual, I think one more. Killed a speed goat at 250ytds

• Like 2

6 hours ago, Crazymonkey said:

Absolutely.

3 hours ago, wildwoody said:

How about a 460 S&W you can shoot it anytime you like

WILDWOOD - WIN_20160601_204151.JPG

Nice!!!!!