couesaddict13

2002 7.3 4x4 lariat

For sale 2002 F350 $18000 

205,000 miles, php hydra tuning, banks exhaust, boost fooler, banks big head waste gate, bilstein shocks, 1 year old Yokohama geolander m/t, 6.0 tranny cooler, Donaldson heavy duty air intake, new water pump, newer bellow hoses, very well maintained truck, I am the 3rd owner, 1st and second owners were old men father and son. Don’t need to sell so please don’t waste my time, I have a new job and 2nd baby on the way so testing the waters and thinking about getting something newer. Message if interested. Located in the verde valley. 

IMG_5169.jpeg

IMG_5168.jpeg

IMG_5167.jpeg

IMG_5166.jpeg

IMG_5165.jpeg

IMG_5164.jpeg

IMG_5163.jpeg

IMG_5162.jpeg

IMG_5161.jpeg

IMG_5160.jpeg

• Like 1
  • Wow! 1

I have a 2000 I bought new that has 323K or there abouts since I haven't run the stock size tires since the factory set got replaced at 30K.  Saying "Don’t need to sell so please don’t waste my time" is a huge turnoff. 

You seem fairly young, maybe that's a generational thing saying that as I seen it said by guys in their early 20's. But, it is a nice looking truck though you're quite a bit high at that price but it's a good starting point. GLWS.

• Like 2

49 minutes ago, PRDATR said:

I have a 2000 I bought new that has 323K or there abouts since I haven't run the stock size tires since the factory set got replaced at 30K.  Saying "Don’t need to sell so please don’t waste my time" is a huge turnoff. 

You seem fairly young, maybe that's a generational thing saying that as I seen it said by guys in their early 20's. But, it is a nice looking truck though you're quite a bit high at that price but it's a good starting point. GLWS.

Thanks for your opinion, I’ll keep an eye out for your posts and give you mine.

• Like 5
  • Haha 2

38 minutes ago, couesaddict13 said:

Thanks for your opinion, I’ll keep an eye out for your posts and give you mine.

All he does is ridicule the classified ads. He has no intention of buying or selling anything of value. His sole purpose on this forum is to belittle, “correct”, and add his 2 cents to classified ads. 

• Like 10
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, PRDATR said:

Speaking of “generational “ butting in on classified adds and giving your bs opinions 

• Like 3
  • Haha 1