Shedhunter87

WTB Semi auto shotgun

A friend has a Stoeger M3500 and has taken birds to 75 yards with it. Just thought I'd put that out there if you choose to go new. You want a 12g.

I’ve got a Remington 11-87 camo in 20ga with fiber optic sights, full set of chokes, turkey choke, and turkey ammo ready to go.   It patterned best with the Longbeard ammo.  I just upgraded to a Benelli so won’t be using this one much.  PM me if interested and I’ll post pics and more details.  

How much you looking at for budget?  

23 hours ago, PRDATR said:

A friend has a Stoeger M3500 and has taken birds to 75 yards with it. Just thought I'd put that out there if you choose to go new. You want a 12g.

Definitely going with a 12g. I should've said that, sorry. 

19 hours ago, Presmyk said:

How much you looking at for budget?  

I always hate answering this because some nimrod will see it and send me pics of a gun that costs $800 new and they'll ask for $1000. Don't waste your time. I'm looking for a deal on a gun someone doesn't want. If it doesn't save me any money, I would rather just buy new. 

With that being said, I've got up to $1000 or so for the right deal. If i find a gun i like for less, then great. Just checking to see what someone has.

• Like 1

I have a franchi  affinity  3 waterfowl 12 gauge  $800.  (Middle gun)20240120_185100.thumb.jpg.084bd62976095fc20a5d2e1bad7e3fb7.jpg

11 hours ago, Presmyk said:

I have a franchi  affinity  3 waterfowl 12 gauge  $800.  (Middle gun)20240120_185100.thumb.jpg.084bd62976095fc20a5d2e1bad7e3fb7.jpg

That's a nice looking gun but it's priced almost at retail. I would rather pay retail to get the 7 year warranty than go that high on a pre owned. If you want to negotiate, send me a pm. 

6 hours ago, Shedhunter87 said:

That's a nice looking gun but it's priced almost at retail. I would rather pay retail to get the 7 year warranty than go that high on a pre owned. If you want to negotiate, send me a pm. 

That would be incorrect.  waterfowl model costs more then the standard  affinity  3

Screenshot_20240327_122020_Chrome.jpg