Tines

Need a new boot

Tines, please let us know what you go with and how they work out, I am having the same problem with the Danner's I love the boot but they just won't hold up, I got two pairs and try to wear them every other day but they are still breaking down quicker then I hoped. Andy

Meindl Perfekt Hunter. I have to say though, AZ moountains and Rocks eat up about anything faster than the government spends your money. Remember, if the feet are miserable the hunt is doomed.

You'll Be comfy and secure in these as long as anything out there though.

Quite the turnout for the Perfekt Hunters. May have to take a trip to Cabelas and check them out. Thanks for the input guys...

Just interested if anyone else has tried Vasque’s boots?

I have a pair of Vasque's and love them. I have had them for about 10 years now and soon will be replacing them with a new pair of Vasque’s.

I purchased them from the Popular Surplus in Flagstaff. I’m not sure if Vasque is a common product and if can be found in/at Cabalas. Anyways check out the Vasque Sundowner’s.

Just interested if anyone else has tried Vasque’s boots?

I have a pair of Vasque's and love them. I have had them for about 10 years now and soon will be replacing them with a new pair of Vasque’s.

I purchased them from the Popular Surplus in Flagstaff. I’m not sure if Vasque is a common product and if can be found in/at Cabalas. Anyways check out the Vasque Sundowner’s.

Had a pair.. I agree. Great boot that held up for me for 4 seasons.. especially great for light to moderate terrain. I wouldnt wear them in the nasty stuff though.

I loved the Vasque Zephyr GTX, cant find it anymore. I have Danner frontiers I wear for work and just bought a pair of Danner Talus I am going to try out. If the Talus doesnt work out my next step is the Kenntrek. I have used all different brands and most just dont seem to hold up under the rocky/rough conditions AZ throws at them. The Talus are all leather and look tough, but we will see this year............