Anyone have any experience with these O/U?

A customer brought me one and from the research I've done I can't find a similar one to compare. 

The issue is, like alot of these, the barrel select button is gone, but I'm confused because the hammer has a select hammer. Typically seen on the shotgun O/U models. Just seeing if some can confirm this is the way its supposed to be, or if the precious owner just did a hammer swap and not worry about the side barrel select. Thank for any info.

15 hours ago, mfernaz said:

Anyone have any experience with these O/U?

A customer brought me one and from the research I've done I can't find a similar one to compare. 

The issue is, like alot of these, the barrel select button is gone, but I'm confused because the hammer has a select hammer. Typically seen on the shotgun O/U models. Just seeing if some can confirm this is the way its supposed to be, or if the precious owner just did a hammer swap and not worry about the side barrel select. Thank for any info.

I owned one of these and if I remember correctly the hammer is for both centerfire and rimfire configuration. Once selected you leave it there for a rimfire. The barrel selector gives you choice of which barrel you want to fire. Good luck finding parts. Some places for parts are Numrich or Jack First.

• Like 1

I have a pretty old one. The side button is where the selection on mine is done. The hammer doesn't have anything to do with barrel selection on mine. 

• Like 1