Sign in to follow this  
bojangles

Custom Built Mountain Bike

I built this bike up to hunt off of, especially the trails around Pine.  Also, you could legit get rowdy at any bike park on this bike, and hit bodacious jumps and any trail.  It is an all-mountain hard tail, because that's just how I roll, and I thought it would be simpler to hunt off of. 

It is a Kona Big Honzo, with a Rockshock Lyrik adjustable travel fork.  It has a 1x11 drive train, dropper post, ice tech hydraulic disc brakes, Stans tubeless 27.5 plus sized wheels, and too many other high end parts to mention, unless you get serious.  

It is a size medium frame.  

$1500.  

IMG_0267.jpeg

• Like 1

It's been a long time since I've witnessed anyone use the word "bodacious".

Congratulations!

GLWS

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

5 hours ago, bowhunter-tw said:

Whats the fork travel, stem length, and bike weight? 

I believe the fork is 120/160 adjustable travel lyrik.   It’s super fun bombing down trails at 160.  The bike is light, I’ve never weighed it, but it is not “carbon fiber” light.  I can’t remember the stem length, I’ll check on that tomorrow when I get home. 

I can't identify any hub motors from the pics, so I assume it is a mid-drive motor.  What brand and model is the motor?  Peak watt output?  Top speed on level ground?  Same for battery:  What brand and model?  Does it have throttle or just pedal assist?  Max range in miles at highest level of pedal assist?

6 minutes ago, azsugarbear said:

I can't identify any hub motors from the pics, so I assume it is a mid-drive motor.  What brand and model is the motor?  Peak watt output?  Top speed on level ground?  Same for battery:  What brand and model?  Does it have throttle or just pedal assist?  Max range in miles at highest level of pedal assist?

It’s a mountain bike, not an electric motorcycle. 
E-bikes are not allowed on many trails, technically.  Not that that stops anyone, but if anyone got cited, it would be a hunter. 

17 hours ago, bowhunter-tw said:

Whats the fork travel, stem length, and bike weight? 

it also has a 70mm Kona 6 degree rise stem.  Spank bars, pretty wide. 

Boy do I feel stupid.  That's what I get for responding to an ad at 6 AM before my morning coffee.  Free bump.

• Like 1