Sign in to follow this  
bigorange

Electric dryer needed

Not hunting related but hoping a good group of guys can help out or have some leads…

Our church camp is in need of an electric dryer in good condition if anyone is planning a replacement soon or knows of one available. We have limited funding available to purchase or we can provide a tax receipt if donation is an option. Thanks!

I have one in Mesa if that does you any good. The door shutoff switch doesn't work. Other than that it is fine. FREE, FREE, FREE! For You.

I could probably give it to Casey if he and I can work something out on the Stoeger he posted.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, PRDATR said:

I have one in Mesa if that does you any good. The door shutoff switch doesn't work. Other than that it is fine. FREE, FREE, FREE! For You.

I could probably give it to Casey if he and I can work something out on the Stoeger he posted.

I’ll shoot you a PM. We actually have a couple of folks from Mesa heading up to the camp this weekend and might be able to pick up. 

My wife's hair shop about to replace there's.  It needs a belt but likely free and should be easy to replace

Just now, idgaf said:

Wheres the camp at?  I have one here in show low

Greer and we pass right through Show Low on the way…

On 5/16/2024 at 5:10 PM, idgaf said:

Heck. I can even deliver

Huge thanks to idgaf...sorry I missed you when you dropped it off, but I'll be up there the next 2 weekends and all next week.

I'll be in touch next week...owe you that dinner, coffee, cold beverage, whatever...

• Like 2

Glad it worked out, I just saw someone put one out for free down the street and was gonna ask them if it worked.  

1 hour ago, bigorange said:

Huge thanks to idgaf...sorry I missed you when you dropped it off, but I'll be up there the next 2 weekends and all next week.

I'll be in touch next week...owe you that dinner, coffee, cold beverage, whatever...

No problem.  Let's meet up and I will take you to my catfish spot, bring lots of hooks and a bucket of liver.  If @wildwoody is not working on his tan lines that week we will invite him as well. BTW that flooded timber as you drive in, we use to catch our limits on bare gold hooks there.  

• Like 2