tjhunt2

My 08 lion

I just don't know what I'm going to do with another lion. I was wondering if it was legal for me to sell it and what it might be worth. Does anyone have any idea? I haven't got any info back from game amd fish but they were thinking it was a 3 or 4 year old female. I skinned it out for a rug mount and I have it in my freezer. I was told it could still be mounted in a full mount as well. I don't have a clue. Here are a few pictures.

post-1903-1233902761_thumb.jpg

post-1903-1233902531_thumb.jpg

post-1903-1233902513_thumb.jpg

I sent you a pm

I sent you a pm

thanks for the pm. :)

TJ

TJ...

Not sure but that might be considered trafficking..... :blink: I may be wrong, but I'd for sure talk to the rule guy at the AZGF before I even listed it for sale.... since it is still a "green" hide....

Guest 300ultramag.

i think its legal if its an I.O.U :P

seriously, Ill owe You.... :lol: :lol:

im extremely jealous! I spent close to 3k to use a guide and have nothing to show for it... :blink:

but i am going out again to give em' heck:)

Casey..... I had my first one done in a full mount and have it hanging in the house, the second one I had a rug mount done and had no room for it in the house so I gave it to my sister in Colorado.

Gino.......I definitely will give g&f a call. Thanks!

Jeffd.....I'm bout out of elk meat so I have plenty of room in the freezer.

300ultramag......should have stopped by and gave me $3,000 and you could have told someone you had one heck of a guided hunt. ;)

TJ

Tom, You know that we would love to get that hide for Az Elk Society. We would discuss payment/trades if allowed. Oh by the way Kathi sent you an email and it came back..was hoping to see ya'll at the Superbowl party at Dawns. Anyway we are finally getting married...on May 23rd and want to send ya'll an invite, so Kathi needs your mailing address.

Thanks,

Mark

Tom, You know that we would love to get that hide for Az Elk Society. We would discuss payment/trades if allowed. Oh by the way Kathi sent you an email and it came back..was hoping to see ya'll at the Superbowl party at Dawns. Anyway we are finally getting married...on May 23rd and want to send ya'll an invite, so Kathi needs your mailing address.

Thanks,

Mark

Had to work superbowl and yes we'll be at your wedding. That is a good date and will be easy to remember since it is my sister's biryhday. :D

pm sent.

TJ

If anyone is interested I'm asking $500 for my lion. It is froze in the freezer and I'm looking to sell it so I can put the money towards a new bow for my up coming elk and antelope tags that are coming in the mail. ;) I've had several offers to have it mounted for me but don't really need another mount. Just don't have any room. :)

TJ

Here's an idea, this is what I'd have done if I didn't have any room for another lion! This is a McKenzie form that is available, and can't see why it would be too expensive to have done! Good luck with whatever you decide. JIM>

0258.jpg

Thanks Jim, I'll keep that option open. That lion looks great. :)

TJ

TJ,

If you don't get a buyer you can always donate the skin to me for use in the educational presenations I do thoughout the year. I have been wanting a bear and lion skin for that so I don't have to keep using the AGFD bone box. It's a pain to have to drive to PHX to get one. I have enough cool skulls, but I don't have enough skins.

Amanda